Safety, Quality & Environment Policies
We take pride in providing our customers with the most reliable, best quality goods and services – but never at the expense of the environment or the health and wellbeing of the people we work with and the communities we operate in.
We are committed to continually supporting our workforce, improving our workplaces and practices, contributing to the communities we serve, and ensuring our actions are socially, ethically, and environmentally responsible.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
We are honest and committed to being good corporate citizens. Since Sachr Pty Ltd was founded in 2000, we have embodied the true spirit of corporate social responsibility (CSR). Our culture is rooted in the values of service, integrity, and taking personal responsibility for our actions, outcomes, and reputation. Sachr’s CSR commitments are built on the following pillars:
EMPLOYEES & PEOPLE
Sachr Pty Ltd take our responsibility to protect, support, and prepare our workers seriously. We focus on providing opportunities and resources to our workforce and lead by example in areas such as: workplace safety, health and wellness, diversity and inclusion, and training and development. We believe in creating opportunity for all employees, the protection of human rights, and the prevention of human trafficking.
Sachr Pty Ltd is committed to conducting ourselves in a legal, ethical, and trustworthy manner. This means upholding our regulatory obligations and complying with both the letter and spirit of our business policies.
Sachr Pty Ltd value teamwork and work in partnership with other organisations to have a positive impact on the communities where we live and work. We also seek to engage with suppliers who adhere to socially responsible business practices. We are individually and collectively accountable for upholding our CSR commitments.
Underlying our CSR program is a set of core policies that outline our approach and guide our activities:
ANTI-BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION
Sachr Pty Ltd provides the mechanisms to foster a culture of honesty and accountability and to prevent dishonest or unethical conduct. This policy outlines the responsibilities of our employees, including ensuring that our suppliers are aware of their obligation to conduct themselves in a legal and ethical way.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Sachr Pty Ltd protects the employment rights of qualified applicants and employees regardless of race, colour, sex, age, religion, national origin, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, and/or other protected categories under applicable laws. We treat all employees with dignity and respect and follow all applicable laws and legislation related to labour and human rights.
Sachr Pty Ltd does not tolerate bullying of, or by, its employees. We are committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from bullying and in accordance with the Guide for Preventing and Responding to Workplace Bullying. We encourage participation across our organisation and we work with external stakeholders to continually support our workforce, improve our workplaces, contribute to the communities we serve, and ensure our actions are socially, ethically, and environmentally responsible.
Health Safety and Environment Policy
Sachr Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring the health, safety, and wellbeing of all persons we interact with and minimising the environmental impact of our work through the continual improvement of our Health Safety Environment (HSE) performance.
Sachr Pty Ltd is committed to:
● Conducting our business in a manner that prevents injuries and ill-health to people as a result of what we do.
● Identifying hazards, managing and controlling risk, and continually improving our HSE management and performance.
● Complying with legislative and other requirements as well as our customers’ HSE requirements.
● Always planning to execute our operations with consideration for our workers, our customers, our stakeholders and the wider public.
● Protecting the environment from any pollution as a result of what we do.
Our HSE policy requirements are:
● Provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace.
● Regularly measure, monitor, and communicate HSE performance against defined objectives and targets.
● Define and communicate responsibility for HSE activities and ensure all levels of the Business are held accountable.
● Consult on all issues that may affect a workers’ health and safety
● Ensure that our workers and other necessary stakeholders are provided with the necessary information, instruction, training and supervision to enable them to work without causing or sustaining harm.
● Provide and maintain safe and efficient work methods for HSE critical activities.
● Acknowledge and respond promptly to HSE concerns raised by our workers, customers, and all other stakeholders.
● Establish, maintain and continuously improve effective HSE management controls.